Here's how you get your walk on the website.
- First, you must be a member of Ramblers!
- If you've not led a walk before, ask one of the walk planners to get you set up on the system.
- When they've done that you'll get an email saying you've been set up as contributor.
- Go the the main Ramblers site and sign in, you may have to register if you've not done so before.
- Once you're in, go to the My account page and you should see a green button for the Group walks and events manager.
- You should see a list of the GWG walks, in the Other actions box, press Add a walk.
- The Rambers have a manual for this here, but it's pretty straighfword.
- Once you've submitted your walk, and editor needs to approve it before it appears on the site.
- Once it's appoved, voila!, your done.